Pages





Saturday, October 1, 2011

Greek Chicken Salad

I WANT TO GO TO GREECE.
Actually, I want to go to all the Mediterranean countries-Greece, Italy, France, North Africa. 
Really, I want to go everywhere. 
I want to be able to say I've done it. I want to be able to see the sights. I want to experience life to the fullest.
I want it all.
I also want the food. Olives...pita bread...feta cheese...basil, rosemary, and oregano...what more could you possibly want?


Oh, yeah. You might want these. Which aren't Greek in the slightest.


Well, in the meantime, you can savor the flavors of Greece with this!

Greek Chicken Salad
2 c boneless skinless grilled chicken breasts, coarsely chopped
1 small can mushrooms
1 large tomato, chopped
1/2 c mayonaisse
lots of feta cheese
1/2 c black olives
lots of basil, oregano, and rosemary

Saute tomato in cooking spray, optional.(But recommended.) Combine everything and chill before serving.

Impossibly simple, quick, but delicious!

Have a good weekend,
Mellie

No comments:

Post a Comment